Tuesday 8 September 2015

Tiwa Savage, Seyi Shay Not A Threat To Me - Muma Gee

Muma Gee recently marked 18 years as a professional singer ,despite the inflock of new crop of singers,she says they re no threat to her .When asked if her career progression is threatened by singers like Tiwa Savage, Seyi Shay and Yemi Alade,she told Encomium 
Noooo, not at all!  No artist can be a threat to me because Muma Gee is a very unique African brand with features that cannot be found in others but the ones in others can be found in me.Yes, that of the others can’t be found with my brand. As such, I feel honoured to be the pioneer of most features and characteristics I see in most of these artistes you just mentioned and I can confidently say I created this style and genre but they took it to another dimension. And I’m back now to take it to the next level with my Motherland album. Watch out!
Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment