Tuesday 25 August 2015

I’m Not Jealous Of Vector - MI Abaga

Over the weekend, rapper, Vector tha Viper was in the news after he did a freestyle rap for about two hours on a live radio.
The feat was cheered by many music pundits and followers and some others asked another rapper, MI Abaga on his opinion on Vector’s exploit. But MI Abaga claimed he writes better than Vector.
In his actual words, “Vector might be the best freestyler we have. I'm not bad either though. But I think I'm better writer than freestyler.”

While comments continued to pour in for Vector, MI Abaga has said he has no time to start a beef with his colleague.
He said, “I think people are so hungry for beef. Real beef is born of jealousy and unfortunately I have no one or reason to be jealous.”

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment