Monday 3 August 2015

Devil Using Social Media To Deceive Christians - Sarkodie

One of Ghana’s most sought after artistes, Michael Owusu Addo better known as Sarkodie, kept his fans wondering lately based on his write up on his social media page.
The rapper said the Devil has intelligently used the social media to lure Christians away from God.
Sarkodie, who wrote in his native Twi language, cited Instagram, Facebook and Twitter as the major tools Satan has used to engage Christians. He urged them to wake up from slumber and win more souls for God.
“Mentae nkae bible papa but menim paa s3 de 3wiey3 no Bone b3 dooso wo asaaseyi so ... Bronsam amma terenee abrabo ay3 den ama nyame mma.. Na s3 y3nso y3begyae asouden na ya b3n Agya no aa ob3 gye y3n
3mmr3 wei na 3wos3 akristofo y3 sore.... 3nny3 y3 honam na ennya Adofo.. 3y3 hu paa.. Na y3nnim da so aa y3b3 ko. S3 okyena oo s3 anadwoyi.
Bronsam afa Kwan bebree so 3twe akra fi otwaduanpong me ho!!!! Instagram Facebook Twitter 3nyom. Biibiaaa!!!,” he wrote.

The translation in English reads, “I don’t normally read the Bible but I know that at the end time the world will be full of sin. The devil is trying to mislead the children of God.
But if we could also desist from evil and depend on God for everything, then He’ll save us. We do not wrestle against the flesh my lovely people, it’s very dangerous.
“We don’t know when we will die, if tomorrow or tonight. Satan is using different ways to take my souls from me (GOD)! Instagram Facebook, Twitter music, everything!”

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

6 comments:

  1. Okay. Really nice post man !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article is truly informative. More than that, it??s engaging, compelling and well-written. I would desire to see even more of these types of great writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your article is truly informative. More than that, it??s engaging, compelling and well-written. I would desire to see even more of these types of great writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m extremely impressed with your writing skills neatly as with the format on your blog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice high quality writing, it is uncommon to peer a nice blog like this one nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m extremely impressed with your writing skills neatly as with the format on your blog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice high quality writing, it is uncommon to peer a nice blog like this one nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am crazy about this blog. I have visit so many time to this blog. I have found this blog from Google. I have received a bunch of information. I really appreciate to meet to it and i emphasize to this blog. My curiosity to learn more and more on this blog.

    ReplyDelete