Thursday 23 July 2015

Video: Comedian Basketmouth Calls Former President Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief"

Nigerian stand-up comedian BasketMouth has blasted former president Goodluck Jonathan and his administration for allegedly looting the public treasury. During his show BM Uncensored in Houston, Texas, BasketMouth didn't hold back as he aired his thoughts about the high level of corruption in the last administration.
"And the funny thing is Buhari is now in power and everyone is hating on the guy under two months. I said some sh&t that made the news. Me, I don't care. I am not normally into politics but when I see some sh*t I say it. Goodluck was there for six years, all they did was steal money. Yeah I will say it..." said Basketmouth. 
Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment