Wednesday 10 June 2015

Lil Kim’s Baby Daddy Calls Her A ‘Deadbeat’ For Not Allowing Him To See Baby Royal Reign

Rapper Lil Kim and her daughter Royal Reign’s daddy, Mr. Papers are heading to court for a nasty custody battle. 
MStarzMay 28, the rapper posted a photo of his beautiful daughter and confirmed that he was hiring lawyers over their daughter, “#TBT my lil mami.. My lil mini me … miss princess royal… Miss u so much mama… Daddy koming for u!!! She look like daddy smell like daddy smile like daddy … We ready! My lawyer ready! … Continue on.”
Papers posted another photo of Royal in a bumble bee costume writing, “Another #throwbackthursday my lil bumble bee, the love of my life!!! #royalreign.”
Rapper Lil Kim, gave birth to a baby girl early Monday morning at Hackensack University Medical Center in New Jersey.
According to ET, the 39-year-old rap star and boyfriend, Mr. Papers welcomed her 6 pounds, 5 ounces bundle of joy naming the new addition to the world, Royal Reign.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment