Tuesday 23 June 2015

I Won’t Remarry - Fathia Balogun

Nollywood actress, Fathia Balogun, has been in the news lately since documents of the dissolution of her marriage to Saidi Balogun leaked online.
She recently told HipTV that she is not even planning of giving marriage a second shot. According to her, what matters most to her is the well-being of her children and also making money.
Fathia, who now likes to be addressed as Fathia Williams, said, “I won’t re-marry. That’s not even something I am thinking about. My only interest now is making money and taking care of my children.

“I want to concentrate on work. I want to make movies. I want to be like Kunle Afolayan and of course continue acting. Acting is what I will do for the rest of my life. I want to be like Joke Silva and Bukky Ajayi and even surpass them.”

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment