Saturday 20 June 2015

I Didn't Leave My First Wife, She Left Me - Zaaki Adzay

Torch carrying singer, Zaaki Adzay has responded to reports he left his first wife because he fell inlove with his second..In a recent interview with Saturday Beats, Zaaki said he wouldn’t know why his ex walked out of the marriage but he didn’t do anything wrong to her.

“I have been quiet about this matter for a long time. I cannot really say much about it until the outcome of the case is done. But the truth is that she left me, I didn’t leave her. I did everything a man is supposed to do for his wife. 

Only God will judge. Anybody can say anything in the papers, talk is cheap anyway,” he said.
I have remarried and my wife is a full housewife. One of my kids is already with me and she is having a swell time. I know that for sure. As far as I am concerned, I am happy. 

I just want to be reunited with my other kids. The marriage is dead. The bone of contention is just my kids,” he said.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment