Tuesday 2 June 2015

2 Housewives With Cocaine In Their Private Parts Arrested At Lagos Airport

Officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) have arrested two housewives for ingesting cocaine, packing some on their underwear and also inserting them in their private parts.
The two women were apprehended at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos, while attempting to board a Qatar Airways Flight to China.
In their statements,the women claimed that they smuggled cocaine because they were abandoned by their husbands.
Priscilla, when asked questions, said that she wanted to establish herself financially to take care of her children.
 “I am married to a soldier but he abandoned me 10 years ago when he retired from the army. I got married early because there was no money for me to further my studies after my primary education. My husband, who is a retired soldier, abandoned me. Since then, my life has been sorrowful."I sell female clothes and shoes to take care of my children. I met a man at the market who promised to assist me in my business by making me an importer. This was how we began to talk on phone. He gave me recharge cards and money to sustain myself. It was the day I was to travel that he told me that I would take drugs to China.
"He took me to a hotel where I was given the drugs and $6,000 to buy my goods in China. I could only swallow 10 wraps, so I forced some in my vagina and packed others in my underwear,” she said.
Uzoma who also said that her husband abandoned her with seven children, stated;
“I sell female bags and shoes to sustain myself and my children. My husband left me in 2005 and since then, I have been facing several challenges. I took loan to travel to China and in the process, I incurred huge debt which compounded my problems.
"At a point, I had no money for food, school fees and even house rent. This was what made me to smuggle drugs. I swallowed 59 wraps of drugs all through the night because of $6,000. I also packed some in my underwear and one in my vagina. It was a terrible experience. I feel so sad that I have to end up this way as a Christian.”
 NDLEA commander at the Lagos Airport, Mr. Hamza Umar, described the suspects as desperate traffickers saying:
“these women are curiously desperate for ingesting drugs, packing some on their bodies and inserting in their vagina.The first one, Alaka Deborah Uzoma, 47 years old, was found with 1.180 kilogrammes of cocaine. She inserted 260 grammes of cocaine in her private parts and ingested 60 wraps weighing 920 grammes.
"The second suspect, Chukwujekwu Chinyere Priscilla, 45 years old, was caught with 1.455 kilogrammes of cocaine. She packed 59 wraps on her body, inserted one parcel in her vagina weighing 1.285 kilogrammes and ingested 10 wraps weighing 170 grammes. They are both from Anambra State.”
 “it is good that the drugs were detected here by our officials because China has capital punishment for drug trafficking. This arrest has saved them from death and the country from embarrassment. Their action is utterly disgraceful because as mothers, they ought to show good example for their children to emulate.”
Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment