Sunday 25 January 2015

32-Year-Old Sex Education Teacher Arrested For Having Sex With Student

WTVR reports: A high school sex ed teacher has admitted to having sex with an 18-year-old student both inside and outside their Oklahoma high school, according to KFOR.com. In a written affidavit, 32-year-old Daresa Poe said she made a horrible mistake.
Investigators with the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation said Poe and the 18-year-old student started their relationship in December. Both the teacher and student admitted to having sex at the teacher’s home, the student’s pick-up truck and inside the teacher’s lounge at the school.
“She was my grandson’s sex education teacher,” Kerry Mouser told KFOR. “It’s a total shock, it really is.”
Under Oklahoma law, sexual behavior between a student and teacher is illegal until the student is 21. Poe was charged with one count of sexual battery and six counts of second degree rape.
“I have made a horrible mistake. I have let my judgment falter and I am embarrassed and mortified for the decisions I have made in the last two weeks,” Poe said in a written confession. “I have had sexual intercourse with a student. I am so very sorry for the [decisions] I have made. I would take it back in a heartbeat if the chance was given to me…I hold a position of importance where people and student[s] look up to me and I have failed. For this I am truly sorry.”
Thinking about it though...... An't she doing her job?

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment