Sunday 5 January 2014

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Back Together?


Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were spotted on Segways this week, riding around together and causing many to wonder if the former couple was once again an item. Now, though? The speculation can pretty much come to an end. Because Justin and Selena are clearly on again!
Bieber posted the following photo to Instagram, including with it a caption that reads: "Love the way you look at me."

Bieber and Gomez broke up in November 2012 and many believed the former's downfall over the past year or so was a response to that split.
Neither has seriously dated anyone since, though Justin has been rumored to be getting it on with everyone from Victoria's Secret models to Brazilian prostitutesBut talk of Bieber and Gomez reconciling has been ongoing for the last several weeks.
One report even claimed recently that Selena may soon move into Justin's neighborhood.
We can't confirm or deny that chatter, but Selena is clearly moving in on Justin in the above photo. Perhaps we should give them a few minutes alone, huh?
Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram: @effiongeton

1 comment:

  1. My name is Rebecca Miller I'm from united state, i have been married for 4 years and i have a break up with my husband 3 months ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. i was really going too depressed and a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr. Laco and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me and in just 48hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that i should come back to the house. i have never in my life believe in spell and but now it have just helped me and i am now so happy. All Thanks to him and if you also want to have your Husband back to yourself here !! his emailAddress(lacopowerfulspellcaster@yahoo.com) i am so happy to testify of your work and kindness

    ReplyDelete