Wednesday 13 November 2013

"I Don't Care That Madonna Doesn't Like Me" - Lady Gaga


Keeping the promotional machine going for her new album, Lady Gaga left her apartment in the Big Apple. The "Applause" singer almost blended in with fellow New Yorkers in a long peach trench coat, heels, and large sunglasses as she sported a handbag with her name on it.
Earlier in the day, the 27-year-old pop star assured fans she's not getting too burned out, tweeting, "NAPTIME, zzzzz zzzz. Album release week is kicking my ass! #ARTPOP IS OUT NOW! (sorry they programmed my robot to say that.) #PromoGa."

That morning, the busy Ms. Gaga chatted with Howard Stern and spoke about the comparisons and rumored feud with Madonna. During the interview, she shared, "To me honestly I think she's more aggravated that I'm not upset that she doesn't like me. Because I don't care that she doesn't like me, No, I don't care."
Follow Me On Twitter: @effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment