Saturday 19 October 2013

I Was Called a ‘Rejected & Dejected’ artiste – KCee


Kingsley Okonkwo, better known as KCee, is making waves but the young man will not forget how he was seen and in fact, labelled a ‘rejected and dejected’ artiste. No wonder he is still amazed at the height he has achieved since he went solo a couple of years ago.

“God, the industry, and my fans suddenly made me a super attraction of the industry. Every single I drop got me more fans, made me more loved, and ranked me a level higher than where the last track stopped. It’s simply amazing.” KCee said.


Having released some hit singles that have received massive airplay, Kcee said he is all set to launch his debut album.

 “It’s amazing how things have turned out so sweetly and successfully for me, my brand, and my budding record label. Releasing a debut album is definitely a major career milestone.”

Follow Me On Twitter: @effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment