Saturday 7 September 2013

Man Didn't Tell His 300 Sexual Partners That He Had HIV Because He Feared They Will Reject Him

A man has been arrested after allegedly confessing to exposing hundreds of former lovers to HIV. Reports say David Lee Mangum had unprotected sex with around 300 people without telling them he had tested positive to the deadly virus.

Police detained the 36-year-old, from Dexter, Missouri, after his former gay lover, who he met through a Craigslist advert, contracted the disease in July.
Shortly after their brief relationship ended, the alleged victim received a phone call from one of David's former roommates alerting him to the fact David had tested positive for HIV in 2003.


David told police that he frequently knew little more than the first names of his partners which is complicating efforts to notify potential victims. He also admitted he never disclosed he had HIV to any of his sexual partners because of his "fear of rejection." 

2 comments:

  1. I was diagnose April 17,2015 and find out I'm HIV positive.I was scared because there is no cure for HIV/AIDS but today some people still don't believe that there is cure for HIV, it can only be cured through Africans root and herbs,and our doctor's here in USA few of them know's about the African herbal medicine can cure Hiv but they chooses to hide it from us just to make a sales of ARV DRUGS. I did a research online finding way to get rid of my disease,I saw a comment about a herbal doctor on internet Name Dr Owona who has cured several disease with his powerful herbal medicine, I contacted him on whats-app, chat with him explain my self to him.He said he can cure hiv perfectly well , he gave me his request which i send to him. within 5 days he sent me the herbal medicine through ups courier delivering service And told me how to take the medicine for 3 weeks to get cured,I did for 3 weeks, within this 3 weeks i notice a very big change in my health and i new some thing great has happened then i went to confirm my result it was absolutely Negative.The doctor who new i was hiv positive was asking me how come i am negative, what did it took to get cure and were did i get this medicine from and how did i get rid of it I told him every thing about the herbal medicine that cure me. imagine doctor telling me not to let anyone know about it,I wasn't shock though i knew they know about the herbal cure but chose to hide it in other to make sales on ARV DRUGS,if you are HIV positive please contact my savior drowonaspelltemple@gmail.com or WHATSAPP him through this number +2348115204568.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 3 years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR. alabi helped someone in curing his HIV disease, quickly I copied his email which is dr.alabispellhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on
    dr.alabispellhome@gmail.com
    OR you can also WHATSAPP him through this number +2348115204568

    ReplyDelete