Sunday 4 August 2013

I'm Half The Girl I Used To Be! Graduate Loses 12st In 9 Months


A graduate was shamed into losing a whopping 12 stone in just nine months after a mortifying flight home after her travels. Holly Hatfield, 23, had been looking forward to travelling home from Berlin to East Midlands Airport last July after completing her studies for her masters degree in the German city.
But she was mortified when she went to take her seat and discovered that she had to move due to her size - and would need a seatbelt extender. Holly weighed 23st 7lb at the time and was a size 28. 
She has since slimmed down by eight sizes to a slender 12, and she weighs a healthy 11st 7lb. 'I had always been big, but the incident on the EasyJet flight was the catalyst for finally taking action to lose the weight,' said Holly, from Belper in Derbyshire. 'I boarded the busy plane and managed to grab an aisle seat - a seat I normally chose on account of the extra space.

No comments:

Post a Comment