Wednesday 19 June 2013

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Returns This Friday 21-6-13

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Returns This Friday 21-6-13.

It’s been a couple of weeks since we you at this point in the series- Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend > which captures the lives of four friends (Amanda, Sandra, Bimpe and Koyin,) who share an apartment in Lagos; and their search for Love, Money, Sex, Possible Relationship and Adventure.

So far the Ladies, have been recounting their weekend of unlimited, unimagined and never before experienced pleasure…  providing heat like no other…. sexcapades… unmistakable need for love, lust, never before experienced adventure of the unknown.

Drop your comments and Follow: @effiongeton and @sexitee03 if you want Updates about Love, Lust and Money. Now, enjoy!!

Warning: Explicit Content and you should be +18 and over to read


'Madam, Oya continue oo, we don't have all day', Sandra told me. 'Where was I oo?', I asked. 'In the morn...’ Koyin was reminding me when we heard a knock on the door. We all looked at each other. Koyin asked if anybody was expecting somebody, we all said no. The knock came again and Koyin went to open the door and lo and behold, it was Sandra's friend, Ademola. Sandra jumped up and ran into his hands like she had really missed him. 'Sup girls, how are you?', he asked and we answered 'We're fine', collectively. After he had exchanged pleasantries with us, he asked if he could take Sandra out. 'Girls abeg no vex, I wan steal your friend for thirty minutes, hope una no mind?', 'Mind ke? Anything wey una chop sa bring our own come', Amanda told him. Sandra told him to go ahead that she would meet him outside.  When he was gone, she went into her room to change her clothes, when she came out, she said, 'you bitches don't dare say anything behind my back! Remember who the queen bitch is...’ and she left.

It was because Ola had to write exams but there’s no need to worry anymore as we back from this Friday and here’s a bit of what you should expect:


I was encouraged, I spread my fingers over his right nipple, taunting him, while I suckled on his left nipple. His hands dwelled into my hair, untwisting the braid he made earlier. His breathing were coming short and harsh while I moved from one nipple to the other. As much as I hate to, I left his nipples to move downward still, I kissed him all over his stomach, I dipped my tongue his navel, he groaned, 'Aargh, baby please.' In one motion, without warning, I took his dick into my mouth, I swallowed him and I could feel his cap touching my throat, I didn't move. He screamed. 'Yeeeeeeeaaaaaa', and he started panting. I released his dick slowly. He breathed a sign of relief but it was short lived as I set my tongue against his dick like a dog licking its favorite bone. 'Gosh baby, lick daddy', he commanded. I licked. I went below still and took his balls in my mouth. I wasn't ready for the kind of moan he screamed. 'Oorhhargurhiraedghif! Oh my freaky gosh! Arhshgr, hhmmnn, fhitjihtrh', he roared on like a hungry lion. After a while, I came back to his nodding dick and took the cap into my mouth. I sucked like no tomorrow. I spread his legs and knelt between his laps. I took his whole dick in my mouth and his balls in my hand. I sucked. I bit. I licked. I rubbed until he said huskily, 'Oh babe, I'm coming, I'm coming!'. 

On Friday all would be unveiled and the thrill and excitement will continue.

Written By Olatorera - @sexitee03

Edit by Effiong Eton - @effiongeton

Watch out for the Part 9 in our series: Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 WeekendThe Heat is sure ON… It’s getting hotter and hotter…. Can only get better and more exciting…. Fill in the gaps with a little imagination of your own.

This to inform you our treasured readers that, the next story wouldn’t be out next Friday. Ola is taking some weeks off, to focus on her forth-coming exams. Please bear with US, But before then, catch up on past stories.

Check out:

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 8 http://bit.ly/15SsrFG

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 7 http://bit.ly/16kYw8x

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 6. http://bit.ly/10mcTAX

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 5. http://bit.ly/152ycQT

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend. – Part 4. http://bit.ly/11abkZh

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 3. 

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 2. http://bit.ly/11aM7Qv

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend - Part 1

Love, Lust and Money: (My friend, Her Boyfriend and I.) – Part 4. http://bit.ly/ZvNFTg

Love, Lust and money: (My friend, Her boyfriend and I) - Part 3. http://bit.ly/XTxUXi

Love, Lust and money: (My friend, Her boyfriend and I) - Part 2. http://bit.ly/XecqAS

Love, Lust and Money: (My friend, Her boyfriend and I) - Part 1. http://bit.ly/YqaXtt

Follow @effiongeton and @sexitee03 for tips and updates on the series.

2 comments:

  1. Finally...after hw many weeks...na wa oooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't wait o, salivating already, Ola ow did ur exam go, wish u d best darling...

    ReplyDelete