Sunday 5 May 2013

Rehab is a Joke, I've Only Done Cocaine 4-5 Times, Ecstasy is Better Anyway - Lindsay Lohan


Lindsay Lohan says she's not a big drinker, has only done cocaine 4-5 times in her life and has never done LSD, heroin or anything you have to inject.
She also swears she does not have a substance abuse problem and does not need rehab - which she finally checked into last week - for 90 days.
In an interview with the Daily Mail (UK), Lohan tells Piers Morgan that the media loves to make a huge deal out of nothing, mostly, and she's great.
"I don’t think I need to be on lockdown for three months. I don’t think that’s rehab," the 26-year-old says. "I’ve been court-ordered to do it six times."
"I could write the book on rehab. Constantly sending me is pointless. The first few times I was court-ordered to rehab it was like a joke, like killing time."

"They just ask me the same old questions I’d answered before."
"I think there are other things I could do instead. The best thing they could do would be to make me go abroad to different countries and work with children."
Lindsay Lohan also claims that she hasn't taken any drugs (besides her beloved Adderall) in a year and can give up drinking any time she darn well pleases.
Other notable takeaways from the actress' interview:
  The late Heath Ledger told her he gave up alcohol for a year so she took his advice when it comes to controlling her drinking ... for better or worse.
  She's taken cocaine "maybe 4 or 5 times in my life... I don’t like it. It reminds me of my dad. I took it 4-5 times from age 20-23 and got caught twice."
  People may not believe her, but "It's the truth. I’ve never taken heroin either, never injected myself with anything, never done LSD. Those things scare me."
  She has however, done "pot, obviously. And ecstasy. I liked that better than the others (giggles). I didn’t drink on it, so I was just chilling."
  She's straight, not bisexual.

No comments:

Post a Comment