Friday 10 May 2013

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 7


4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend captures the lives of four friends (Amanda, Sandra, Bimpe and Koyin,) who share an apartment in Lagos; and their search for Love, Money, Sex, and Adventure.

So far we’ve heard as they recounts their weekend of unlimited, unimagined and never before experienced pleasure.

But the question is… what happens next?

Like our other Stories and features in the series: Love, Lust and Money, which addressed several societal issues, we most times don’t want to talk about in the open and feel it TABOO.

We want you to become Creative, live your lives with renewed Passion and Zeal.

Part 7 promises to send blood pumping through your veins like never before… providing heat like no other… the ladies…. sexcapades… unmistakable need for love, lust, never before experienced adventure of the unknown.

Drop your comments and Follow: @effiongeton and @sexitee03 if you want Updates about the series and future stories. Now, enjoy!!


         'Wow, that was a weekend you had there, and I thought I had the best weekend!’ Amanda said and Bimpe replied, ‘that’s good to know. Now, it’s your turn to tell us about your weekend!’ ‘Very well then, make una all go piss and take whatever you will need oo, because una no go fit stand up when I start oo’ Amanda adviced us. We all scrambled to our feet and went to attend ourselves, when we came back, Amanda was ready for us, and she began… ‘Let me tell you this first, Lekan’s dick is long and large. He’s a hell of a kisser but sucks at pussy eating, so I taught him…’ 'Slow down madam, you are supposed to give us all the gory details jor. Start from the beginning ooo' Koyin said. 'Abegi, me no get your kind brains oo. I'll tell you what I can remember which is the sex and money part, ok?' I told them and Sandra said 'Ama, Nawa for you oo, Sha talk' 'I go talk. Oya make una listen oo', I told them. 'We're all ears madam', Bimpe said. And i began...

          When we left here, I asked him where he lived and he said Ikeja, but I was surprised when he missed the Ikeja exit. So I asked him, 'I thought you live in Ikeja?' 'Yes?' he replied. 'Well, you just missed your exit! When you get to the next roundabout, turn', I told him. 'Thank you ma, for your observation, but we are not going to my house. I'm taking you to the hotel'. I felt so embarrassed! Was it that I don't deserve to know his house or what? I wanted to ask him why, but I couldn't. I felt so ashamed, I'm sure he noticed my distress because he said, 'Amanda, it's not what you think, ok? Two of my colleagues have accommodation problem and they are with me for a while.   If I take you home, we won't have much privacy and you will have to cook for four people!' 'Oh' I murmured. 'You see, the kind of weekend I've planned for us does not involve other people or cooking! Are we cool now?' he asked. 'Yes, we’re. Where are we going?' I asked. 'Well, we're going to Swe Bar, from there to Picadelly Hotel where we'll be lounging. Have you been to any of them?' he asked. 'Nope! I've not, but I've heard about Swe Bar before' I told him. 'Don't worry, you will love it. Hope you brought your swimming suit along?' he asked. 'Yes I did', I assured him and we drove the rest of the journey in easy conversation. He told me about his work and I told him about mine. We told each other about our backgrounds, likes and dislikes, hobbies etc. He was telling me about his school days when my phone rang and... Guess who was calling! 

         'Uche!', my friends chorused. You are so right girls; the bastard was calling me when he hadn't picked my call for five days, five good days! I really didn’t want to pick it up but I did anyway. ‘Hello', I said in a super sweet voice. 'Hey baby! I'm sorry I've not been picking your calls. I forgot my phone in my friend's car and he wasn't around. I just got it back now. So how are you?' he asked. Can you imagine that? He must think I'm a fool! But I wasn't in the mood to give him a piece of my mind. 'No problem', I replied. 'I miss you babe. Come over for the weekend. I know you miss daddy too,' what audacity! Well, I was his fool but no more. 'Oh sorry, can't come. I'm on date with my boyfriend, but you may check me at home in two weeks time. I should be back by then.' I said calmly, and he was quiet for a while and then he laughed into the phone and said 'I understand you, you wan punish me for what I did shey? No vex baby, I'll pick you up in an hour. Get ready,' he said, and it was my turn to laugh. I laughed hard while Lekan sneaked looks at me trying to understand my call. I move my left hand from my lap to the back of his head and smiled at him and replied Uche. 'Ok dear! I'll be waiting', I said to him and cut off the line. Let him come home. I've once heard that revenge is sweeter when served cold. 'Everything ok dear?', Lekan asked and I replied smiling. 'Things could only get better,hope you are good too?', I enquired. 'Yep, and we're here', he said as he drove into the City Mall.  

          touched up my face with powder and lipstick and we got down and walked into the City Mall. I saw sexily and expensively dressed pretty ladies and cutely dressed, handsome men walking to the stairs by my left. I thought we would head that way too but Lekan tugged at my hand gently and said. 'The stairs are for regulars. For a VIP like you, it's the elevator. This way please', he said while we moved to the right. We turned a corner and he opened a door, which revealed an elevator. He summoned it and we rode to the third floor. As we climbed out, I saw big bouncers by the door. They saluted Lekan and I knew instantly that he was a regular at that bar. We went inside. It was dark inside and I couldn't see anything at first but it cleared up in seconds. The music was superb, their food was tasty and the drinks were chilled. We spent about three hours there before taking our leave and we drove towards Lekki where Picadilly Hotel was located. He had already booked our room earlier in the day. He took our key from the receptionist, as he helped to carry my bags and we went into our room. It was a nice room. Everything was white; the bed was so big that four people could conveniently sleep in it. 'Do you like this room?' he asked me. 'We can change it if you don't...' he told me. 'It's fine dear', I replied, dropping my bags on the floor. I had earlier silenced my phone and I hadn't checked it at all because I was having fun at Swe Bar. But when I looked at it, I had fourteen missed calls and they were all from Uche. I checked my BBM. He had left me several messages and voice notes and I found myself laughing. 'What’s funny?' he asked, smiling himself. 'Nothing darling, just a funny tweet' I lied.

          He asked if I was hungry, and I said no. He asked if I wanted to go to the bar. I also said no! Can’t he see that all I wanted to do was shower and get rid of the wetness between my thighs! 'I'll like to shower though', I said leading him in the direction I wanted to go! 'Ooohk' he said, I was going into the bathroom when I heard 'No'. I turned around to look at him, 'No what?', I questioned. 'No don't go into the bathroom to undress. I wanna see you get undressed' he explained. 'Hmm, if you wanna see me naked, you have to undress me' I challenged. 'Really?' he said standing up and walking towards me with the calmness of a lion. I stood my ground, looking him straight in the eyes. He walked around me like a lion stalking its prey. I didn't move an inch. He stopped behind me and raised my flowing, long weave-on up. He kissed my neck, and I felt that kiss like a sharp razor cutting a soft flesh but I didn't react. He parted the weave-on into two and dropped each forward over my breast. 'Lovely shoulder' he commented as I felt his hands on my shoulders. He massaged them gently and slowly. This time, I moaned as he moved from my shoulders to my neck, also trespassing towards my breasts. 'Hmnhmnhnm'. My head fell to my chest. He did that for some seconds more and stopped, 'Iiizzzzzzzzzzzzzea', I heard my zipper being drawn. 'Iiisszzh' I inhaled sharply as cold air chilled my bones. 'Are you cold baby?' he whispered into my ears. It tickled me as his breath oozed into my ear. 'Yes I'm cold. What can you do about it?' I challenged him huskily 'Ckqckqckq', he clicked with his tongue. 'Can you take the heat I can give?', he asked so calmly I felt threatened. I cleared my throat and said, 'bring it on'. I wasn't ready for the assault his mouth committed on my back, I moaned out shamelessly as his hot lips, tongue and breath met with my cold sensitive flesh. 'Umm, enm, uhm, arhwo, aersh', I felt colder and I realized the rest of my clothes was off safe my shoes, pant and bra. He had stopped kissing my back now, but instead he's circling me again admiring my body.  

           'Do you have an idea of how sexy you look like now in heels and lingerie?', he grunted out, his voice raw with lust. 'I do. Now get naked too. I'll like to watch', I said huskily, walking over to the couch. I sat down and crossed my right ankle over my left ankle, exposing my right buttocks. He eyed me hungrily and started pulling his clothes off. 'No, slowly', I instructed. He looked at me and I pouted while I fingered my cleavage with my index finger. 'Oh hell', he murmured and obeyed me. I was sure he didn't know the game would turn on him! I enjoyed myself as he undressed. He was about to take his pants (very white and tight) off but I said, 'No, leave that on'. 'Yes ma! Now what?' he asked clearly frustrated. I stood up and circled him as he had done to me earlier, enjoying the view, 'I'm looking at you and I know what I'd love to do to you, now look at me and tell me what you want to do to me', I walked to the bed and crawl on it slowly, showing everything. I put three pillows together and popped my back on them. I opened my legs wide and put my right hand into my pant and the left hand on my breast, 'tell me what I make you feel'. He looked at me like I was crazy and said, ‘I think you've had enough fun, sugar. Now let me show you what I want to do to you'. He joined me on the bed, sucking and licking me upwards from my feet. 'Hmm, nice, is that all you've got?' I baited him. 'I've got the whole weekend to show you. Patience, they say is a virtue' he retorted and continued upwards. He skipped my horny pot and came upwards still. I thought he was saving the best for the last. He gave all his undivided attention to my breasts, suckling like a starved baby and I was in cloud three. I cuddled his head closer to them, pushing my nipples into his mouth and I couldn't help but imagine what his mouth could do to my pussy if it was doing such crazy things to my nipples. After a while, I started pushing his head downwards. He got the hint and took off my pant. I spread my legs wider in anticipation of his hot mouth on my vagina. He kissed, rubbed and did all sort of things to it but I didn’t feel anything. After a minute of enduring his torture I told him to stop.  

           'Darling, you are not getting it' I said with a smile,drawing him up and kissing him. 'But my ex always enjoyed that' he said a little defensively. What? How could any female claim to enjoy that? I thought to myself and looking him straight in the face said to him. 'You see dear, it's different strokes for different folks. That's not the way I like it. Will you let me show you? I asked, praying in my heart that he's a quick learner! 'Ok, miss Amanda! Show me', and he dipped for my pussy again. 'Not yet. Give me your palm', I told him. 'My palm? But I....' I cut him off, 'iisshh, shut up, watch, feel and learn' I told him impatiently. He stucked out his right palm to me and I took it and started doing to his palm what I wanted done to my pussy. I got carried away but his moaning brought me back to my senses! 'Are you learning or enjoying? I questioned. 'All of the above. May I take the lesson to use now?, He asked. 'With all pleasure student. Just remember never to leave my clitoris if I'm holding to your head. I could kill you if you do' I warned him seriously and this time when he took my pussy in his mouth, I knew I would be in cloud nine in three minutes if not less. I rewarded his effort with erotic words and careless moans. I cried and screamed. I just hoped the hotel room was soundproof! 'Yes baby. Right there. Eat it bad boy! Oh my life! Arrhefm, ihdhdssj, iishshsh, yehhehdwas, ayaf die finish, please, don't stop, now, I'm coming, I'm coming, aasjrjrjfhood!'. I screamed as I came. He came up and watched me as I struggled with myself and the ever-fresh sensation of climaxing. I was still going through this sensation when I felt his dick entered me in one swift motion, 'Arh' I screamed as he began to move in me. We kissed and bit while he fucked the heck out of me and his stamina was like that of a horse! We were at it for like twenty minutes before we both came and mehn! It was powerful.

           'Arrh'. All my friends exclaimed. ‘Yes girls, that was how it went down the first time we had sex' I told them. 'So how was it after the sex? Were you shy? What was he like after that?' Koyin questioned gleefully. 'Shy ke! After that it was sex, talk, eat, movies, sex, sleep, sex, sex and more sex!' We all laughed. 'But...' I interrupted their laughter and they stopped laughing, 'but the sex I won't forget in a long while was the one we had in the pool. Oh my gosh. It was the sex of life!' I concluded gazing blissfully into space as I remembered all the crazy things we did in the pool 'Ama, please tell us about it, bikonu' Sandra pleaded like the rest of my friends. 'Ok but after that, no more. It will be Bimpe's turn oo'. We all looked at Bimpe who shrugged and said 'no problem', and they all looked back at me waiting for me to gist them about the pool sex. Ok. It was when we were coming back from shopping. He took me hair shopping by the way, and the sun was unbearable that Saturday. We came in around 6pm and we were both sweaty even though we never switched off the AC for one second. There was not much difference after we showered and he asked me if I brought my swimming suit I said yes but asked if it wasn't late for swimming anyway. But he told me that hotel guests who were staying overnight could use the pool anytime. So we ordered for our meal, watched a movie while cuddling up until 9:40pm when we went to sit by the poolside. We ordered for drinks. There was no one in the pool.

              We drank and talked for a while, and by 10pm, the poolside had been deserted so we got into the pool. We swam for a while, showing off skills. Then we competed, I won, after which he started chasing me about in the water. It was at this period we started smooching. I swear, I didn't know it was going to go beyond smooching but when he took out one breast and started sucking, I knew I was done for! I looked around, there was no one and the poolside was poorly lighted. It was as if the hotel management expected people to have sex in the pool! I released my held up breath when he left my nipple but it quickly seized when he parted my suit and dipped two fingers into my pussy, 'wouch, wouch, wouch' was the sound my pussy was making as he went in and out of me. I held on to his neck because my legs had failed me, I tell you girls, the sensation was extraordinary! As if that wasn't enough, he moved me to the pool stairs. I thought he was gonna fuck me there, but the moment my pussy was above water even though my ass was still in the water, he drew my suit aside and gave me a mouth watering, jaw clenching and moan muffling head! I moaned, like an incorrigible flirt into the night, 'aihjo, inhsj, assosjw, arhshgr, ininhh, wiiosh, yeshsn. Yes baby, don't stop! Yea, right there, aahhrrooww' At this stage I didn't care if everybody was staring at us. But when I opened my eyes for a quick peek no one was watching, at least that I could see. Meanwhile Lekan was killing me with his pussy eating, you wouldn't even believe I taught him how to properly eat a pussy just the previous day.

           It seemed he was having all the fun, so I drew him up. I wanted to climb him immediately but restrained myself, I sat him where he sat me and ate his dick like I had never ate any. It was as if I was possessed. But it was the power of passion, 'hhmmg, aaoooksn, rreeekk, awrwoosh baby, mmmhhmnm, arhh', Lekan grunted into the night. Then I felt him tensed like he was about to come. I jumped up and said 'No I want you in me'. 'No CD here. You sure?' he asked. I pushed my suit out of the way and sat on him as the answer to his question and started jerking. His arms enveloped me as we moved together; mine was around his neck caressing his back. He moved us from the stairs and stood in the water. I wrapped me legs around his waist with my hand still around his neck. He held my buttocks in his hands and raised me up with it as he pushed into me and I climbed him too. This position should be called "direct entry" because I had all of him in me! We had a crazy ride for like fifteen minutes then we both came powerfully but we swallowed our moans in a kiss. We went back to our room and made love again. 'Una no dey tire? Abi im be jigolo ni?' Sandra asked playfully. 'So what happened on Sunday?' Bimpe asked. 'Nothing much. We talked most of the time. Ahen that reminds me. Koyin, is it true that banks do not return money to dead peoples kin if there names are not in the file?' I asked Koyin. 'Yes it's true, the money becomes the bank's property unless the court says otherwise if the kins took the case to the court'. Koyin confirmed what Lekan told me earlier 'Nawa oo. Make all of una go ask your papa if he get money for bank oo', I said.

          'So, is the banker selfish?' Sandra asked. 'Not this banker! Asides everything he bought, he gave me 50k and said I should call on him when I'm in need. The only problem I foresee with him is that he's the busy type. He won't have my time', I said sulkingly. 'But I thought you liked the busy type na', Bimpe countered. 'People change and so do taste! Now it's your turn Bimpe. Tell us about your weekend'.All eyes turned to Bimpe but she shrugged and gave us the shocker of the weekend. 'Nothing happened, my period visited' 'WHAT!!!' we all screamed, surprised. [To be continued]

Written By Olatorera - @sexitee03

Edit by Effiong Eton - @effiongeton

Watch out for Part 8 of Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 weekend.

The Heat is sure ON… It’s getting hotter and hotter…. Can only get better and more exciting…. Fill in the gaps with a little imagination.

Check out:

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 6. http://bit.ly/10mcTAX

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 5. http://bit.ly/152ycQT

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend. – Part 4. http://bit.ly/11abkZh

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 3. 

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 2. http://bit.ly/11aM7Qv

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend - Part 1

Love, Lust and Money: (My friend, Her Boyfriend and I.) – Part 4. http://bit.ly/ZvNFTg

Love, Lust and money: (My friend, Her boyfriend and I) - Part 3. http://bit.ly/XTxUXi

Love, Lust and money: (My friend, Her boyfriend and I) - Part 2. http://bit.ly/XecqAS

Love, Lust and Money: (My friend, Her boyfriend and I) - Part 1. http://bit.ly/YqaXtt

Follow @effiongeton and @sexitee03 for tips and updates on the series.

9 comments:

  1. I am surе thiѕ article has touched all the intегnet рeoρle,
    its really really pleaѕant аrtiсlе оn
    building up new blog.

    Taκe a look at my homеpage ... Testosterone Supplements

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful story...can't wait for next friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh mehn, dats jst fucked. Poor gurl buh I'm so liking dis. Cnt wait 4 d nxt episode,*drooling in anticipation*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I simply wish to give you a huge thumbs
    up for your great information you have here on this post.
    I am coming back to your blog for more soon.

    Feel free to surf to my website - mfortune

    ReplyDelete
  5. @sexitee03 hmmmm....I can imagine ooo

    ReplyDelete