Sunday 12 May 2013

Kim Kardashian reveals Relationship Clash with Kanye West over Privacy; Says 'We live different lives'


Kim Kardashian has claimed that she and boyfriend Kanye West 'live different lives'. The pregnant reality star has explained that while she is happy to live her life in front of the cameras, her boyfriend is much more private and this means they have different priorities. Kim, who is expecting her first child in a matter of months, also said that being pregnant has made her hold back a little bit and she spoke of her worry about her own child growing up in the limelight.

Speaking to Fabulous magazine she said: 'I'm definitely more of a recluse since I was pregnant. But I haven't necessarily decided to hold myself back, it's just preparing myself for respecting the privacy of my child and my boyfriend.'
Kim added: 'We live different lives, but I love being open. That's who I've always been. That will never change because that is who I am.' But despite being so open Kim has conceded she is concerned about her unborn child and how to handle living in the limelight. She said: 'It does worry me when I think about it.'

No comments:

Post a Comment