Thursday 16 May 2013

Kanye West Rants Against Paparazzi, Debuts "Awesome" Kim Kardashian Ode [Listen]


Following a paparazzi run-in that caused him to walk into a pole last week, the rapper WENT OFF on members of that industry during a show in NYC last night.
"I'm a terrible, terrible celebrity," West said at the Adult Swim Upfront party. "I'm only up in the studio to make real sh-t… I don't want nobody coming up to me with cameras and sh-t… Selling pictures to a f--king magazine… Asking me dumb f--king questions ... Because I'm not a motherf--king celebrity."
Then maybe you shouldn't have knocked up Kim Kardashian? Who makes a living as a professional celebrity? [Song after cut]
But maybe West had no choice. Maybe he's really in love. Later in the night, after all, he sang a track titled "Awesome," whose lyrics sounded like they had a certain someone in mind.
Baby, you're awesome/Don't let nobody get you down/Because you're awesome/You don't need to listen to your manager... You must be tired of running through my mind/Can I come inside?

Kanye West Sings Kim Kardashian Ode

No comments:

Post a Comment