Saturday 11 May 2013

Chris Brown Tweets Shade At Rihanna And Twitter Goes All The Way In on Him


Chris Brown was at it again. He woke up this morning and sent out a tweet that was all shade directed at Rihanna.
Well, the Twitter world has finally gotten enough of it. Instead of getting any sympathy for calling his ex a h*e, Twitter dump trucked his mentions with a million puns about him crying and being sad. Breezy now has about a thousand new nicknames and they’re all hilarious. Tweets after cut:






Maybe this will get him to finally leave Twitter for good this time.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that
    I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing
    to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

    my web-site ... Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags

    ReplyDelete