Monday 22 April 2013

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 5.


Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 5.

It’s been interesting bringing you this series so far…  as the story is set to take a new direction.

Part 5 promises to set the bar rising with heat like no other has the ladies begin to recount their sexcapades… in detail.

From the four parts of this story, you’ve read so far…. There’s an unmistakable need for love, lust and the adventure of the unknown.

But the question is… what happened during the course of the weekend?

Like our other Stories and features in the series: Love, Lust and Money, which addressed several societal issues, we most times don’t want to talk about in the open and feel it TABOO.

Don’t hold your breathe, cause our stories would inspire you to think outside the box. Get Creative, live your lives with renewed Passion and Zeal.

4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend captures the lives of four friends (Amanda, Sandra, Bimpe and Koyin,) who share an apartment in Lagos; and their search for Love, Money, Sex, and Adventure.

Checkmate, the tables have turned… and the real story begins.

Follow @effiongeton and @sexitee03 if you’re interested in Updates about the series and future stories. Now, enjoy Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 5. Remember to post your comments after the read: -


          It was Monday morning but it felt like a Saturday because we left home on Friday. I woke up aching sweetly in the right places, I felt worn out yet refreshed. I turned on my back, facing up, I stretched and yawned then I felt around my bed looking for my BB, I found it under my pillow, put it on, and said a quick prayer and started checking my Messages, I had plenty but I was just interested in one at present; Habib’s. If his messages weren’t waiting for me on my phone this morning I would have felt bad, I read his pings and my heart swelled! It went thus: ‘morning sunshine’ ‘it felt strange and lonely waking up alone’ ‘I miss you’ ‘ping me when you wake up’ ‘kiss kiss’ I quickly typed my reply ‘good morning sweetheart’ ‘I slept well and I’m still aching pleasantly all the places you touched, I miss you too’. I dropped my phone on my bed and stood up, I went into the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower, naturally I would have done some exercises but the sex I had over the weekend had cover it! I put on a tank top and a short skirt and went into the sitting room taking along my BB.  Everyone was there except Koyin.

         ‘Good morning ladies, how was ya nights?’ I greeted, ‘refreshing’ Bimpe said, ‘fine’ Amanda said. ‘Where’s Koyin?’ I enquired, ‘I never see am this morning but he be like say movement they her room, make I check am?’ Amanda asked already heading towards her room, ‘no don’t bother’ I said trying to digest what I’ve just heard, I remembered I left Koyin and Opeyemi in the sitting room, and now Amanda is hearing movement coming from her room, could it be that Ope slept over? Hmmm, today should be interesting; I thought and went into the kitchen. There were some fried eggs in the pan, I put some on my plate, took six sliced breads and made a cup of green tea to take with it, I put all in a tray and went to sit at the dining. Bimpe was reading a novel, Amanda was watching TV and I was on my fourth bread when Koyin came out of her room, Ope was closely behind her, I swear, if Koyin was white, she would have turned red at that moment! ‘mo morning girls’ she whispered ‘morning’ we all chorused trying very hard and succeeding to hide our smiles, Ope sensed her distress and moved closer to her, he draped his left hand over her shoulder and said to us, ‘morning angels, am I safe?’ this time we all giggled and he continued ‘my headlights developed some faults as we were coming yesterday, and she wouldn’t allow me to drive home alone with bad lights, isn’t she caring? He asked. Bimpe and I nodded in agreement and Amanda said ‘very caring, not that you owe us any explanations though’. I eyed Amanda, she didn’t have to say that, it only embarrassed both of them more, why they were both embarrassed was beyond me though. ‘Ok then I’ll be on my way, y’all have a good week ahead’ he said walking out still holding Koyin. ‘We will, thank you, bye’, Bimpe said.

          I quickly finished my food, took my plate to the kitchen, washed and dried them and hurried back to the sitting room. A minute after I sat down, Koyin came in raising her two hands up like she was being arrested. ‘ok girls, before you people pounce on me, yes he slept here, no we didn’t have sex and no it’s not what you are thinking! Any other questions?’ she asked ‘yes’ we all answered at once, she rolled her eyes at us, dropped her hand from the arrest position and slumped on the sofa, ‘what is it? I thought I answered your questions already!’ she said. ‘Why..’ ‘How..’ ‘When..’ we all started to speak at the same time, she raised up her hand and said ‘one by one oo’ but I said ‘girls keep calm, since we promised to tell each other how our weekend went, I think she should start from the beginning, start from when we all said goodbye to each other and you entered his car! Then each of us will relate our experience too, no one should interrupt anyone while narrating unless it is absolutely necessary, deal?’  Amanda and Bimpe nodded but Koyin asked pouting, ‘Why do we have to start with me?’ ‘Because Ope slept in your room last night and you got caught this morning’ I answered ‘and remember don’t leave anything out no matter how small or irrelevant!’ I added ‘ok ma, but can I get my food first sa?’ ‘Hurry’! Amanda said. She came back to sit with us after eating then she started telling us about her weekend…

         ‘Hope you are good?’ Ope asked me as I buckled my seatbelt, I looked at him smiling, ‘yes I’m fine, thank you’ and I looked away, he started the engine and drove off into the night, ‘where would you like to go before we go to my crib?’ he asked me, ‘anywhere’ I answered, ‘anywhere is nowhere Koyin, do you have any place in mind?’ he pestered me, ‘ok ok, I like high life music, my father is a fan, I grew up on it, if you know a place where we can chill and listen to one, I don’t mind’ I told him. ‘Now you are talking, I know a place in Yaba, very close to the E-center that plays good high life music’ he told me as he drove towards the express, the rest of the journey was spent in silence and I would have paid a lot of money to know what he was thinking about. ‘Here we are madam’ he said bringing me to the present, ‘oh’ I said unbuckling my seatbelt and getting out of the car. He walked around to my side of the car and took my right hand in his left hand; we walked side by side into the bar.

         It was filled with smoke and music, it was noisy, cloudy, and colorful and I loved it! The waitress walked up to us and said ‘welcome ma, welcome sir, can I find you a seat?’ ‘Yes, preferable at a quiet corner’ he told her and slipped her a bribe of #200. ‘Ok sir, she smiled and left us, two minutes later she was back, she took us to the far right corner of the bar, the place looked secluded somehow, ‘perfect’ Ope said as we sat down. ‘May I take your orders sir, ma?’ ‘Yes but give us a minute’ he said, he then faced me and asked ‘do you like this place Koyin?’ ‘Yes I do’ I replied. ‘What will you like to eat?’ he asked handing me the menu book, I scanned the menu suspiciously, I guessed he saw the look on my face and said smiling at me, ‘will you trust me to order for you?’ ‘I think so, since you know their food better’ I replied, ‘any drink in particular?’ he asked again ‘I’m cool with water; I think I’ve had enough alcohol for one night’ after all the Moet we drank at home I dare not drink more than water, I thought to myself. He signaled to the waitress and ordered grilled catfish and chips for both of us and a bottle of Star beer for himself and a bottle of water for me.

         He moved closer to me and held my hand as the highlife band played, soon the waitress returned with our food and we started eating. ‘How’s the fish?’ he inquired, ‘it’s very delicious and juicy, I like it’ I said with my mouth filled with fish, ‘good’ he said and continued eating. We finished eating and the waitress came to pack our plates, he then ordered for a plate of snail but Ope was looking at me and smiling so I asked, ‘what’s funny? Is it because I ate the fish head?’ I asked pouting and slightly embarrassed, ‘no my love, I love the fact that you ate the head, it’s just that you have some juice at the corner of your mouth and it makes you look adorable just like my four year old cousin!’ he said laughing at me, I swatted him playfully on his arm and made an attempt to clean it, he stopped me, ‘no let me’ he said, ‘ok, since you saw it you can be my slave and clean my mouth’ I retorted. I thought he was going to use the paper napkin until I saw his head approached my mouth!

         Oh my God, he’s going to kiss me right here in this bar! I tried to move my head away from him but he held my head with his hands at either side of my head, when he was like two inches away from my mouth he stopped and looked into my face, enquiring with his eyes if he should kiss me, was he kidding me? After the anticipation would I say NO? Funny. I moved my head towards his; just a little giving him the permission he needed, he wasted no time.

         I was expecting his lips on my lips but instead he took his tongue to the corner of my mouth and he licked the source away like he was licking ice cream. ‘Hmmm, this tastes better on you’ he said and claimed me lips in a passionate kiss! He tasted of fish and wine as I savored the kiss, we played with each other’s lips, moving from the upper lip to the lower lip, licking and eating, I was about to slip my tongue in his mouth when I heard the waitress cleared her throat ‘gkinh gkinh’. I had forgotten we were in a bar, I wanted to take my lips away immediately but Ope won’t allow me, he released my lips slowly and looked into my eyes with powerful passion in them, then kissed my forehead, draped his hand over my shoulder drawing me closer to him and looked up to the smiling waitress, ‘sorry to interrupt you sir, here’s your snail sir, ma, enjoy’ she went away still smiling. ‘I’ve something better to eat than these snails, shall we take it home and eat later’ he asked me with raw passion in his eyes, I was so wet I was afraid to stand up, his hand wandered to my thighs and I couldn’t say no, ‘ok, let’s leave’, I said huskily, he was about to signal to the waitress when the music stopped and the musician announced.
  
        ‘Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, I’ve just been informed that we have a new couple in the house, as you all know it is our tradition here to dedicate a song to any newcomer, to the lovebirds at the corner, this is for you’ I felt like entering the ground as all eyes turned towards us and applauded us, Ope pecked my ear saying ‘smile’ I obeyed automatically, we waved and smiled at everyone who caught our eyes, the band started playing Ebenezer Obey’s evergreen ‘baby mi jowo’ the crowd started cheering, ‘dance, dance, dance’ and Ope stood up, extended his right hand to me and asked  ‘may I have this dance milady?’ as if I have a choice! ‘Yes milord’ I said rising up, I put my right hand in his and we walked to the front of the band. He took me in his arms and we rocked slowly to the song, I felt contented. Now I know what it felt like to date a man of your tribe, we could enjoy the same music, I could speak my tongue without translating, Usman would never have brought me to this kind of place and if he did, I won’t enjoy it because of him. The music finished and everyone clapped for us again, Ope took out his purse and gave the musician some #1000 notes, I couldn’t say how much exactly.

         We went back to our seat and he signaled to the waitress, ‘can I have my bill’ the waitress produced it, ‘please pack these snails for us’ he told the waitress and breathed into my ears, ‘having you in my arms has made me horny beyond bearable,’ he took my hand and put it on the front of his pant trouser and pressed it to his dick ‘you have done this to me, I may have to fuck you in the car’, he threatened.  I didn’t know if it was the shrimps, the wine, the fish or his words but I was aroused beyond my comprehension and was ready to be adventurous, ‘is that a threat?’ I whispered into his ear too, making sure my tongue brushed his ear; his breathing struggled out of his nose. He was about to say something when the waitress returned with our wrapped snails, he paid her giving her a generous tip, she thanked us and we left hand in hand.
  
        He opened the car with the remote before we got there, he opened the door of the passenger side for me to step in and closed the door after me, walked to his side and came in, he slammed his mouth on mine immediately, this kiss was not passionate, it was hard filled with his sexual frustration, he was taking and giving at the same time, his right hand dwelled into my short skirt and squeezed my left thighs while his left hand caressed my right breast, we were both moaning. He kissed me all over my face as he was heading towards my cleavage, a car’s headlight shone into the car ‘fuck! Let’s go home’ he murmured. We drove home in total silence at high speed, though his hand hardly left my thigh and my hand never left his thigh; the sexual urge in the car could tempt a pope. We got to a house and he horned, the gateman opened the gate and we drove into his compound and he said ‘here we are, as much as I want to fuck you in this car, I can’t, I have nosy neighbors’, let’s get down before I change my mind’ I quickly stepped out of his car and he helped carry my box to his apartment, I thought he was going to jump me immediately we were indoor but he didn’t, ‘can you imagine that?’ I asked my friends who were listening raptly to my tale, they all shook their heads but Amanda asked, ‘so wetin come happen’ so I continued with my tale.

         He showed me around his apartment and it was fine, I was fascinated by his couch, it’s so wide, it will be a good place to sleep and make love, then he took me to his room. ‘Girls, there’s no way you would see that bed and you wouldn’t want to get fucked on it’ I said to my friends. ‘hunnn’ they echoed. Then he asked if I would like to eat, I said no and thought to myself, why was he taking it slow when all I wanted was to be rushed? Nawa, guys are unpredictable sa, ‘darling, I’m sure you wanna shower?’ he asked, ‘yes’, I said. ‘Ok, let’s go’ yippee! At least we were moving closer to my expectations but what happened next was beyond my expectation. I was about to remove my dress when he said ‘no, don’t, let me take care of you’ I didn’t really understand him until he came behind me and unzipped my dress slowly, kissing the parts he exposed, I felt dizzy, my head dropped to my chest, my eyes closed, he got to where the zipper ended, at the beginning of my buttocks and he knelt down behind me and rolled my dress off me, thank God I had the same pair of pant and bra on! I heard him sighed, ‘you are beautiful Koyin’ he said with a deep voice I couldn’t recognized.  I wanted to say thank you but I couldn’t find my voice as his lips closed on my left buttock, ‘arssh’ I said involuntarily, he held me waist with both hands, caressing me gently and I stretched my hands out to hold the wall for support as the sensation grew, ‘hmgh ,arshe, oiwer,isshe’ I moaned as he continued eating away at my buttocks, I dint know when my panties got rolled to my ankle all I could remembered was stepping out of them, he ran his hands all over my legs before standing up.

         He turned me around to face him, our eyes were heavy with passion, he slipped a finger in my bra just at my shoulder, drawing the hand down, he repeated the action on the other hand and then unhooked my bra, my throbbing breast feel to freedom, he admired me for some seconds then took both breast in his hands, I staggered back to the wall for support, he played with my breast, taunting my nipples with his fingers, rolling, pressing, pulling gently at my nipple, I couldn’t take it anymore, ‘please’ I whispered but to my horror he stopped, I was about to say something when he gathered me in his arms and carried me like a baby to the bathroom, he  sat me down on the bathroom stool and opened the water  taps to fill the bathtub, he then undressed himself leaving his pant on.

         Damn! Ojoro cancel how could he see me naked and then hide his own penis? He added liquid soap to the water, he ran his hands in it bringing out bubbles, then he carried me again and laid me in the bathtub and said, ‘relax baby let me take care of you’. I rested my head on the headrest of the tub but didn’t close my eyes, I watched as he drew the stool I sat on earlier closer to the tub, he smiled at me as he soaked up the sponge, I smiled back as he went to work on my body. He started from my neck, washing gentle or should I say seductively? He washed my arm, my chest, my cleavage and then my breasts moving from one to the other, he teased my nipples with the sponge and the sensation was killing, I stretched more comfortably in the tub, enjoying the feeling he was arousing in me. He washed downwards, my tummy, my abdomen and then he spread my thighs, I looked at me, I licked my lips, he wash my vagina with the sponge but suddenly, the sponge disappeared and it was his hands washing me ‘weeeeh’ my friends breathed, he didn’t take his eyes of me but I couldn’t keep my eyes open, he moved close to my ears and said ‘let go, relax and enjoy it’.
  
       I did as he suggested, I relaxed as he massaged my clitoris. He stood up from the stool and knelt down beside me, he played with my nipples with his left hand while his right hand worked on my clitoris, I moaned ‘issh, arsshe, oowwhsh’ I spread wider, I raised my left leg over the bathtub, my left hand held the tub while my right hand held on to his shoulder, he slipped a finger in my pussy, going in and out, then slipped in two fingers. I screamed as he hit my sweet spot, all the while, his thumb didn’t leave my clitoris, I kept on screaming while he worked on me, then I felt it coming, I raised my hips to meet his fingers ‘mmhmmm, mmhmmm, arrshhh’, I moaned as I came, he removed his hands from my vagina and breast and came to kiss me, he kissed me till I stopped shaking. I felt boneless, I felt like sleeping, I didn’t bother to open my eyes while he continued with the bathing, I felt his hands coming behind my back and ankle, I draped my hands on his shoulders as he carried me to the bed. He dropped me on the bed and dried me with a towel. ‘Stay here babe, let me shower, I’ll be right back’, he said while he kissed my forehead. He went to the bathroom and before he came back, I had recovered from the mind-blowing climax. I am a strong believer of “do me I do you” policy so I had plans for Opeyemi when he came out of the bathroom. He had a white towel wrapped around his waist. I moved closer to him as he walked towards me, he was going to kiss me but I moved away before he could kiss me, I dropped to my knees in front of him and took away his towel, his manhood sprang free, ‘I don’t intend to be a kiss and tell but girls, eru niyo, his dick is beautiful; not too big, thick and very smooth, the kind that makes your mouth water!’ I confirmed to my friends. I held it and… ‘Wait!’ Bimpe said ‘I no fit hold this piss again, I need to go to the bathroom’…  [To be continued]

Written By Olatorera - @sexitee03

Edit by Effiong Eton - @effiongeton

In part 5 of Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 weekend. We’ve learnt? We finding out more….
Follow @effiongeton and @sexitee03 for tips and updates on the series. Also drop your comments.

Watch out for Part 6 of Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 weekend, but here a bit of what to expect:

I held his dick with my left hand; I ran my right hand over his thighs, legs and buttocks, 'issh' I heard him inhaled sharply, I massaged his Manhood, rubbing it, pulling and pressing it gently, his hands rested on my shoulders. I looked up to him, he was smiling, well, smiling is good but that wasn't the expression I wanted! I wanted him groaning and moaning so I swallowed his dick in one motion 'hhmshjsk', he whispered through his teeth, I rolled him in my mouth, swaying my tongue around his penis as I removed it from my mouth, I blew hot air on his dick before taking it back in, this time I didn't swallow everything, I took it half length into my mouth, I shield my teeth with my lips and started giving him a slow blow job while my left hand taunt his buttocks, my right hand played with his balls. His hand dwelled into my hair, drawing my mouth closer to his dick, in and out; I went over his dick, licking, pulling, and sucking he was groaning, 'grrh, mmhhnr, aarrrgmmg' I removed my mouth to lick his full length but he said harshly, 'no' and forced my head back to it, I blew him for some more minutes and he met me halfway, he began to pant harder, he held on to my head like a lifeline, thrusting his thing in and out, harder and faster, I knew he was coming so I sucked hard and faster as if my life depended on it, 'yes, yes, Koyin, aatrhsgf, arggjiiirrr' he groaned and came into my mouth and feel onto the bed. I tried to swallow his sperm, but I couldn't….

The Heat is sure ON… Its getting hotter and hotter…. Can only get more…. Fill in the gaps with a little imagination.

Also check out:

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend. – Part 4. http://bit.ly/11abkZh

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 3. 

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 2. http://bit.ly/11aM7Qv

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend - Part 1

Love, Lust and Money: (My friend, Her Boyfriend and I.) – Part 4. http://bit.ly/ZvNFTg

Love, Lust and money: (My friend, Her boyfriend and I) - Part 3. http://bit.ly/XTxUXi

Love, Lust and money: (My friend, Her boyfriend and I) - Part 2. http://bit.ly/XecqAS

Love, Lust and Money: (My friend, Her boyfriend and I) - Part 1. http://bit.ly/YqaXtt


11 comments:

  1. I'm begging u guys to stop posting on monday mornings! I can't handle this hardon! How am I suppose to stand up now?! Sexytee, good work, u r consistence, I like that, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I'm so waiting 4 part6. Dis is mind blowing, kudos 2 d writer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adejoke I hope u r reading this ? So I know how to handle u. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i don die why not me, sexiness pls can i get her phone number

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Mind blowing, cant wait for part 6. Good one sexiness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is Ojigbijigbi as Papa Ajasco of Wale Adenuga Production will say.Nice one.More of the adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sexy tee ....you will not kill me ....

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! is all i can say right now...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to “return the favor”.
    I am trying to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to
    use some of your ideas!!

    Feel free to surf to my website; workouts for vertical leap

    ReplyDelete