Sunday 10 March 2013

Rihanna Opens World Tour with Eye Popping Outfits (Photos)


The pop superstar wore a variety of costumes on stage in Buffalo, New York, last night at the start of her gruelling six-month jaunt across the globe.

She sent temperatures soaring in her gaping, sparkly trouser jumpsuit and flaunted her legs and firm tummy in a stunning red frock.

Rihanna drew attention to her boobs in a cute mini-dress teamed with trainers and vamped it up in a combo of black bra, leather pants, above-the-knee boots and sheer top.



She also donned a tight red, white and black PVC top and matching figure-hugging trousers, writhing around on the stage floor in the outfit.

At one point, Rihanna waded through the crowds at the First Niagara Center, delighting swathes of fans along the way and posing for cameras.

She paid tribute to her followers during the set, saying: "You guys are all rock stars. There is only one first show, you all have a special place in my heart."

Last night marked the launch of the North American leg of her Diamonds World Tour, which ends with two dates in New York at the start of May.

She then heads across the pond to Europe, where she’ll play two gigs at Twickenham Stadium on June 15 and 16.

Rihanna’s tour finishes up in Helsinki, Finland, on July 28.

Following last night's show - which featured hits including Rude Boy, We Found Love, Only Girl (In the World) and Don't Stop The Music –

she tweeted: "Buffalo I will never forget how you made me feel tonight!!!
"Thank you from the bottom of my heart!! 1 love always. Diamonds World Tour we just getting started!!!"

Despite sizzling in her assortment of costumes last night, she played it a lot safer than she does in many of her semi-naked Twitter and Instagram snaps.

Rihanna revealed a recent pair of pics posted by her pal Melissa Forde sent her mum into a rage.

They featured the singer nude from the waist down, wearing only a bra.
She said: “I'm not afraid of any person in this world, but my mother, I'm terrified of her.


“She called me two days ago and reeled me in about two naked pictures Melissa put up on Instagram – a sneak peek from a photo book she's making about me.

“She went crazy on me. I was, like, embarrassed. I felt like I got my a** whipped in front of my class at school.

“She humbled the f*** out of me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment