Saturday 16 March 2013

Kemi Olunloyo: Share Underwear Pictures of Herself on Facebook


Kemi Olunloyo is at it again, after her yab at Nigerian women: that at 49 years, she still had firm breast.

She also entertained us, using her vibrator, reaching organism while taking pics and commenting on the moment.

Now she's gone on her facebook page and posted photos of herself in underwear and feeling rather sexy about it.

 #MadamGovernor #Lifestyle #Lingerie pick. I have given Nigerians my side view, back view and now the front view u so desired. Fact remains that almost 49, most of u MEN out there don't have clean shaven flat stomach, smooth skinned women at home. I'm having fun in my country, care less about anyone's comments and I am gonna sell lingerie at a boutique in Lagos. This bra is a push up convertible to strapless bra. After 10 kids, my stomach remains flat with no stretch marks and flabs or lines.

KeepITReal
KOO

 #MadamGovernor #Lifestyle #Lingerie pick. Here is my pantie or as u say in Naija Pants. Try and buy most of your underwear polyester or cotton. They last. I tone up my 6 ft 2 body. If u have seen me in Ibadan, u know u seen a fine tall gal! I don't open those legs for nobody but my V. No flab, fat and absolutely no stomach. I've had 10 kids and looking great.

KOO

No comments:

Post a Comment