Saturday 2 February 2013

Carly Rae Jepsen on Justin Bieber: What a Leader!



It hasn't been the best month for Justin Bieber, from allegations of cheating on Selena Gomez to assaulting some woman with a Nerf gun.
But the singer can at least take comfort in knowing a fellow artist remains by his side.
"Justin leads by example," Carly Rae Jepsen says of the young man who discovered her in the latest issue of Seventeen "I love that he works hard and has fun."


Among other topics covered by Jepsen in the expansive interview:

The struggle to strike it big: "I was doing every job imaginable to pay rent while I was pursuing this career. I guess I like the hunger of not knowing if things will work out."
The drive to strike it big: "In college there was a time I felt lost and had the blues. I wanted to write songs, but I didn't know how to make it a career. But I also knew I'd be happy working eight minimum-wage jobs to try to pull it off."
Her June split from Jordi Ashworth: "When you meet the right person, you're just like, Wow! I’m having the busiest year of my life and somehow I've met an amazing person who has been a grounding force," the Grammy-nominated singer say."


No comments:

Post a Comment