Friday 18 January 2013

Selena Gomez Compares Justin Bieber Romance to "Fairy Tale"



Similar to the fate that befell Kim Kardashian before her split from Kris Humphries - and Kristen Stewart prior to her break-up from Robert Pattinson - Selena Gomez is featured in the new issue of Nylon, gushing over her relationship with Justin Bieber.
Which is now over, of course.

"I'm having fun," the 20-year-old said weeks ago when the interview was taped. "At the end of the day, love is such a normal thing, and everyone deals with it. Just because it's a different lifestyle doesn't change the meaning of what I've been raised on, which is fairy tales."
That fairy tale is now kaput, of course, as sources confirm Gomez and Bieber have split - and this time, it's for good. The former was even spotted getting close to Luke Bracey a few days ago.
Elsewhere in the interview, Gomez touches on Taylor Swift, her new movie and more...
On her friendship with Swift: "We both experienced the same things at the same time. But we've never once talked about our industry. She just became the person I'd go to for an issue with my family or boyfriend. It's so hard to trust girls, so I'm lucky to have her."
On her innocence: While filming Spring Breakers, "I had to have someone show me how to hold the cigarette."
On this mature movie role: "I know it isn't for the younger generation I have following me, but I'm also about to be 21. I felt like it was my little side project that I was super excited about, that would be under the radar."

1 comment:

  1. Everything is very open with a clear explanation of
    the issues. It was truly informative. Your website is very helpful.
    Many thanks for sharing!

    My weblog - diets that work

    ReplyDelete