Tuesday 22 January 2013

Prince Harry on Naked Photos: I Let Myself, Family Down



Five months after the Prince Harry naked pic scandal, The Spare is back from his tour of duty and opening up about his now-infamous Vegas weekend.
"I probably let myself down," he told UK reporters in an interview following his stint in Afghanistan. "I let my family down, I let other people down."

"At the end of the day, I was in a private area and there should be a certain amount of privacy. The way I was treated ... I don't think is acceptable."
"Back home, all my close friends rallied round me and were great."
Prince Harry went on to say that he considers the naked photo incident a "classic example of me probably being too much army and not enough prince."
Harry had invited some girls he met at a hotel bar up to his VIP suite for a party back in August, and after losing a game of strip billiards, followed the rules.
Photos were taken and leaked to celebrity gossip site TMZ.

Embarrassing as that was for Harry and family, he didn't do anything illegal or even controversial, and he seems to have come out of it just fine.
The 28-year-old Harry also discussed the pregnant Kate Middleton and other topics in the interview (above). Seems like a nice fella, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment