Monday 28 January 2013

NIGERIA: TILLAMAN BAGS FIRST AWARD!




Prince Adeyemi Adetona aka Tillaman last Saturday (26th Jan) bagged the award for the Best Comeback Artist of 2012 at the just concluded PRODIGIE Awards held in Akure, Ondo State.

Tillaman who signed on to a new label, Euphoric Heritage Records late 2011 and moved back to Nigeria from the UK in 2012 to give his career a boost had earlier dropped a couple hit singles like Puyanga, Fori Fori, Trying amongst others in the past before putting out the monster hit Koma Roll featuring rapper Vector which rocked the country (and beyond) in 2012, setting him as one of the fastest rising acts of the Year.


This however is his first award ever! He has successfully plied his trade overseas before returning to Nigeria to strengthen the foundation base of his career, but haven't been lucky enough to clinch any of his numerous nominations till this came.

In his words: "Apparently my decision to come back home has started paying off and the efforts being put in by everyone from my label to my management and all the love from the media and the fans is yielding results. I'm grateful for all and I pledge to put in even more work for greater results. I don go nack shelf o, so I get space for more, plenty space sef (lol). This is just the beginning of bigger things to come".

No comments:

Post a Comment