Tuesday 29 January 2013

Justin Bieber: Selena Gomez Split, was Sad, I’m Looking to the Future



In the latest issue of Billboard, Justin Bieber talks openly for the first time about his split from Selena Gomez.
With rumors flying over Gomez seeking revenge via future songs, and with Bieber just releasing a breakup anthem titled "Nothing Like This," the young artist is surprisingly candid in his interview with the magazine.

"I'm not in the happiest place that I've ever been," Bieber admits. "I'm trying to get through what I'm going through. I have my really close friends to cheer me up and keep me going."
Justin is also aware of the chatter out there, but asks fans not to pay attention to any of it.
"There's so many rumors," he said. "People say I call Selena every day and she won't pick up the phone or I'm chasing her down, and these are all fake stories."
What is next for the superstar? It doesn't sound like he and Gomez will be giving it another try any time soon. But it also doesn't sound like he'll let that keep him down.
"I don't have any regrets. I live and learn. My mom says, 'You got to learn the hard way, don't you?' That's me. I learn the hard way. But it's about how I pick myself up and be better and stronger."

No comments:

Post a Comment