Wednesday 12 August 2015

I’ve No Time For Men Now - Chidinma

Singer, Chidinma Ekile, is indeed proud of herself especially with the success she has attained since venturing into the entertainment industry.
She is one of the top female stars in the showbiz industry in Nigeria and she has showed no sign of going off the radar anytime soon.
In a recent interview with NET, Chidinma said she is not yet ready for any romantic relationship. She further disclosed that even though some of her male friends have tried making something romantic out of their friendship, she has ignored such.

When asked about her last relationship, she queried, “Have I told you I was in any relationship? The thing is I’ve had few friends and some have tried to take the relationship a little more serious, I have a lot of male friends but there’s really been nothing serious.”

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment