Sunday 14 December 2014

NOLLYWOOD ACTOR VON WRITES A POEM TO HIS WIFE ON THEIR FIRST YEAR MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY

The Nollywood Actor and Gulder Ultimate Search 2 Ambassador expresses himself through a lovely poem to his wife on their first wedding anniversary. He controversially terminates her duty as his manager for the past 1.5years for her to focus more on their soon to come child. He thus appreciates her efforts and loyalty.
MY POETIC MESSAGE TO MY WIFE
The days swept by like cool breeze over the ocean
Though cool the troubles were made to be humble.
Your loyalty birthed my royalty..... More after the cut....
The tides were high but we sailed like a twin captain aye!!
Our backgrounds were different but we made it seamless
I love you more than salt the sea
I love you more than cold the winter
I love you more than vein the blood
I love you more than GEJ the presidency
In humility and love I relieve you of your duties as my manager for the soon to come duty as a mother. Thanks for being a brilliant wife, a friend and a manager.
Sucre mi casa su casa forever! I love you SCATTER! 

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram: @effiongeton

8 comments:

  1. Lovely and brilliant! I am touched and I pray God thy marriage to keep. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stylish relieve of manager duty. Hope we can now apply as your manager.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh bros Von so sweet 😍😍😍👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Vonella. Wish you both more pleasant years together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation Von nice job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one Boss... I wish the both of You Better days ahead together... Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely...how tears filled my eyes so..I wish u more years of bliss and more happy returns...cheers Mr and Mrs Apochi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice one super star Von, lovely deed.

    ReplyDelete