Tuesday 14 October 2014

Meet The Man Who Has Had Sex With 700 CARS!’

AN ODDBALL motor enthusiast left This Morning viewers shocked today after telling how he’d had sex with 700 cars.


Edward Smith, 63, boasted of how he’d bedded Mustangs, luxury Jaguars and even a helicopter after developing a sexual attraction to a VW Beetle at the age of 15.

Edward, from Washington DC, is a mechaphile – someone who is sexually attracted to machines, and admitted he prefers making love to his motors than women.

Speaking to hosts Phillip Schofield and Amanda Holden, he said: “It has to do with the body itself. I’ve not been attached to any sort of penetration, but petting and hugging and feeling the body. I like feeling the satisfaction – masturbation – that's done with the car, next to it.
“When I hold them in my arms, I feel an energy that comes from them. There's a very deep love.”

However, Edward has struggled to find the same connection with a woman, and has only ever had one girlfriend.

“That was by some chance in San Francisco in the early 70s. It wasn't a satisfying experience. I never got so involved,” he said.

Edward has now found love with with his long-term girlfriend Vanilla, a Volkswagen Beetle who he got in 1982.

“I first met her before I got her and then had the local Jehovah's Witness driving around in one. there was something about that white 74 Beetle, I couldn't keep my eyes off her,” he said.

“On my own private property is where we get mostly intimate. I'm very respectful not to be seen in public. I greet her every morning along with my truck Ginger.”

Source: Daily Star.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram: @effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment