Wednesday 8 October 2014

DJ Gosporella Presents: Open House Day

Nigeria's premier gospel music dj/promoter, dj gosporella is set throw open of his online family entertainment based radio to the public on Friday 10/10/2014. Dj Gosporella can be said to have continually pushed gospel music to main stream entertainment since 2003 when as he puts it" God called me n said to me,'I have trained you long enough for the purpose. Go and do this same thing in my house'." He was djing in the clubs then and has bn doing that for almost 20yrs when that order came. It took him 3yrs to obey it. Since then, he has not looked back. 
"I put my hands to the plough n fixed my gaze. We have redefined gospel music' production and presentation via working music producers n artistes and changed Sunday mornings on radio forever through our gospel zone with dj gosporella on Beat99.9fm", he said.

IT IS TIME TO TAKE THE GAME FURTHER via gosporella.fm...a brand new flavor in your ears.



Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram: @effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment