Wednesday 5 June 2013

Myla Sinanaj Accuses Kim Kardashian of Cheating with Kanye West


Myla Sinanaj dated Kris Humphries after he split from Kim Kardashian.
She allegedly received a check from Kim after testifying in the reality star's divorce case, went to cash it on Friday… and proceeded to go on a Twitter rant that accused Kardashian of cheating on Reggie Bush with Kanye West.

"U know what finding this check just pi**ed me off!" Sinanaj wrote. "truth is my a** didn't want to go to her dumb deposition so i said i have no $ for gas, but that didn't stop her from mailing me a check that's how bad she wanted me to go! which i don't understand WHY."


Perhaps for grammar lessons? Sinanaj continued:
"She should THANK ME for my discretion for not mentioning the fact when i was the Overnight Manager at the W hotel. I was the one making Kanye keys to her suite at 2am!!! Back when she was supposed to be with the love of her life Reggie Bush right??

"THERE is SOOOO much more that i know and had to be quiet about but i ain't working at the hotel no more so F*** it!!! My advice to Kanye is 'if they cheat with you they cheat on you' remember that sh**.."
It's a lesson West can perhaps soon pass along to his daughter, considering he and Kim are having a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment