Thursday 21 March 2013

Ryan Gosling is taking a Break from Acting


Ryan Gosling tells AP Entertainment that he's "been doing too much" acting and it's time for a break.
"I've lost perspective on what I'm doing," Gosling explained. "I think it's good for me to take a break and reassess why I'm doing it and how I'm doing it. And I think this is probably a good way to learn about that. I need a break from myself as much as I imagine the audience does."
"I don't know what I'm doing," he says. "I haven't quite figured out what the balance is between being able to be lost in it – or try to, anyway – and then step outside of it."
It sounds like the hot star is simply burned out from getting into various characters so often. He isn't sure how to turn off those parts of himself once the cameras stop rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment