Wednesday 30 January 2013

Megan Fox on Motherhood: The Ultimate Satisfaction



She may be known as a sexpot - have you seen these Megan Fox photos?!? - But Megan Fox reveals in the latest Marie Claire that her life goal has been a simple one, something many women around the world can relate to:
Motherhood.
"The ultimate satisfaction for me is being with my son," the actress says. "All I wanted to do my whole, whole life was to have a baby and, now, I've finally done it."
Indeed, Fox and Brian Austin Green are the proud parents of young Noah, born to the couple in October.

Might he soon have a sibling? Or two? Or three or four?

"I want to have more kids," Fox tells the publication. "This is where my heart is. It's very hard for me to do this stuff, because I feel like this isn't my job any more. My job is to be with him."
But being a parent has changed the beauty in one negative way.
"I can't watch the news any more. Everything makes me cry. Because everyone is someone's child, every woman seems like someone's mother. I have so much patience for people and women in general."

No comments:

Post a Comment