Tuesday 15 December 2015

Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border

FILE
A 45-year- old, Senegalese woman, Sall Fatou, has been arrested by officers of the Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS, Zone A attempting to cross the Seme border with tons of cocaine. The suspect that hid the drugs in her private part was intercepted by curious Immigration officers who were suspicious about her nervous posture at the border.

The Assistant Comptroller General of Immigration, Zone A, Mr. Musa Maza, who disclosed the arrest said the suspect claimed to be a courier and not a drug dealer. According to him, “the suspect’s nervous posture aroused suspicion when our officers at the border accosted her. She told us she was sent to deliver the drugs to someone in Senegal. The drug was uncovered within her private part.”
The suspect, Fatou, who spoke to newsmen in French, noted that she was only playing the role of a ‘middle-person. She claimed she does not know the person who supplied her drugs.

According to the suspect, “the drug was given to me by someone I do not know at midnight. My own role is to deliver the drugs to someone I also do not know in Senegal but I was caught at the border. I never knew I would fall into this kind of trap. I really regret my actions.”

The suspect was handed over to narcotic officers from the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, at the headquarters of the NIS, Ikeja, Lagos for further investigation and prosecution. The NDLEA officials who took over the matter pledged to ensure thorough investigation and prosecution of the suspect.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment