Wednesday 22 July 2015

Video: Basketmouth Questioned How D'banj Won the MTV Awards and Congratulated P-Square

During BasketMouth’s Uncensored show in Houston, Texas this week, the ace comedian, said he doesn't know why D'banj won an award. Below is what he said:
"The first Award that they will nominate me for, that I really respected was that Award, I really love the fact that I was nominated. Technically, I do not look at awards to judge how much I’m good; My Award is you people. For the fact that you guys are coming to watch me, I got this much award. Like around the world. You guys are awesome. When they were doing the awards.. P’Square, they won like 2 awards, best duo, Best this one.. D’Banj won.. I don’t know why. (crowd laughter). Then Davido won above WizKid, which is quite strange, but it’s allowed.. It’s allowed.” - Watch the video after the cut...
Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment