Saturday 25 July 2015

Toke Makinwa Reacts When Asked If She Would Accept Her Husband's Apology

It's no longer news that Maje Ayida, popular on-air-personality, Toke Makinwa's husband, impregnated a long time lover, Anita Solomon and flew her out of the country to be delivered of the baby. Ever since the news broke both parties especially, Ayida, kept norm on the issue and their silence fuelled so many speculations. Out of the blues, this week the fitness trainer publicly apologized to his wife via his Instagram page.

Toke Makinwa has reacted to her her husband, Maje Ayida's public apology by saying nothing ..In his apology, he made it clear that he was wrong and he was still in love with his wife.

When Saturday Beats contacted him on the phone, the bald fitness expert, said...
He said, “I would rather not talk about the issue now. I am not just comfortable talking about my personal life publicly. It is not something that I normally do. Most times I grant interviews it is usually related to my work. It is not something I really do and I don’t want to start doing it now especially with this issue going on. It is a private thing and part of the point of my message was to keep it private. I expressed that in the message. I would rather not talk about it. But I love my wife dearly.”
When Saturday Beats contacted Toke,asking if she would listen to the pleas of her husband, she also declined to comment on the issue.In a gentle and polite voice, she said, 

 “You have to understand that a lot is happening right now and I would rather not grant any interview or make any comment for now.”
 Maje had publicly apologized,saying “I am writing to express my sincerest apologies to my wife. I was wrong, it is indefensible and I am sorry. I deeply regret what my wife and my family has had to endure. My behaviour has caused a lot of anguish to everyone. Though this matter has been very public in nature, it is a private issue and I would appreciate the opportunity to face it privately.”

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment