Monday 8 June 2015

Photos: Woman Sells Everything She Owns To Go On Searching For Mr Right

A woman has sold all her worldly possessions to buy a camper van and go searching for Mr Right.Nicci Taylor, 49, is ready to give up her life - along with all her stuff - to spend the rest of her time travelling while searching for 'the one'.The mum-of-one and former air hostess, who has never been married said
 I just don't want to be on my own anymore," .I am fed up of waiting. I had this dream when I was little that I was going to marry a prince and live in a castle.My perfect man hasn't turned up, so I'm going to find him instead,""I'll take a crash course in self-defence and changing the wheel and spark plugs, then I'll be ready to go."

Before arriving at this decision,she admits she had tried other methods of finding a man to no avail.She even put herself up for sale on Ebay - in the Antiques' category!She ended up being sold for a ridiculously cheap price...
I actually got sold for £2.60,. "I was devastated.
She also notes her man must fulfill one condition:Love her  dog 
As long as he also loves my dog as we come as a package. The man of my dreams is out there somewhere. It's time for me to settle down, be normal and fall in love. This could be my happy ever after.And if it is, at least I wouldn't have spinster written on my death certificate."
Culled from Mirror UK.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment