Monday 22 September 2014

Photos: Woman Pays $20,000 For Third Breast to Make Herself LESS Attractive to Men

As Jasmine Tridevil, 21, shows of her £12,000 third breast, we take a look at the extreme lengths other people have gone to in the name of body 'art'
Fame-hungry Jasmine Tridevil pleaded with doctors to implant a third breast – and contacted 50 before finding one who agreed with the ethically dubious surgery.

The 21-year-old, from Tampa Bay, Florida, paid £12,000 for the operation – to her parents' dismay .

“I'm happy with it. To me it just feels like another boob, the only difference is the nipple doesn't feel like the other ones.

“My mum ran out the door. She won't talk to me. My dad really isn't happy, he's kind of ashamed.”
The former massage therapist took the extreme measure to launch her reality-TV career.

And she is not the first to undergo painful, unusual or frankly bizarre surgery to break away from the norm.

Jasmine claims she's spent $20,000 on the procedure a few months ago, after struggling to find a doctor who would perform the operation. 

“I called 50 doctors. It was really hard finding someone that would do it too because they’re breaking the code of ethics.” she said

She claims her third breast was made using an implant and skin tissue cut from her abdomen. She said her parents didn't react well when they found out.

“My mum ran out the door. She won’t talk to me. She won’t let my sister talk to me. My dad, he really isn’t happy. He is kind of ashamed of me but he accepted it.”


Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram: @effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment