Friday 19 September 2014

Marriage Is A Prison Yard - Bovi

September 18, Nigerian comedian Bovi celebrated his wife as she added another year to her years. Today there seems to be a double celebration for the couples.

Bovi and his wife are celebrating their wedding anniversary today September 19, 2014. Their marriage clocked five today and happy Bovi took out his time to show his excitement.

“Ever since she gave me this drink, it’s been five years of drama. I no con sabi lie again. Late nights cut drastically. Bb contacts of fine innocent ordinary friends disappearing mysteriously. I must call once I land even if na Ibadan I fly go. I must wait till she return before I go fit chop. For my own belle again! Marriage is a prison yard abeg. But I like it. actually I like my own. Kirikiri VIP lounge. Happy anniversary. Thank you for the tolerance” he said.

The couple got married on September 19, 2009 and they are blessed with two kids. Congratulations to them.


Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram: @effiongeton

2 comments: