Tuesday 12 January 2016

Charlie Sheen Says He Quit His HIV Meds And Is Amazed That He’s Still Alive

Charlie Sheen has been laying somewhat low since he revealed that he is HIV positive. However, he just hopped back on the scene to address his new lifestyle on The Dr. Oz Show.
Though the actor has battled addiction and self-destructive behavior for decades, he’s amazed that the disease hasn’t already taken him out — especially since he was so reluctant to consider his health once he learned his status:
“I’m amazed that I’m actually alive. But I beat myself up from time to time about why it took me so long once I knew that I was HIV positive to really start embracing the whole physical package and the whole psychological package about bettering myself.”
However, recently he’s left his doctor-prescribed HIV medication out of the equation of bettering himself…electing to go off the meds to see if he can manage his infection in other ways.
“There’s a host of side-effects that are manageable,” Sheen told Dr. Oz. “I was just curious, as I think a lot of people are. You know, you ingest something every day, and you feel a certain way. I just got curious about what I might feel like off this stuff. And then, if what was being professed, if any part of it was true, then I thought it was worth exploring.”
Charlie also says that he’s now dedicating his life to finding a cure for HIV/AIDS, so future generations don’t have to experience the disease.
Hopefully while he’s living med-free and searching for a cure, he’s also exploring celibacy while he’s at it instead of exposing new partners to his issue!

Bossip.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

1 comment:

  1. I NEVER BELIEVE ON SPELL CASTER BEFORE NOT UNTIL L I MET WITH THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER CALLED (dr Hazzan) HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND HE IS SPECIALIZED ON A SPELL TO BRING BACK LOVE’S ONE,LOST, HE CAN ALSO MAKE SOME ONE TO LOVE YOU OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB. I AM NOW HAPPY AND A LIVING TESTIMONY BECAUSE THE MAN I WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 3 WEEK S BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR-RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 3 YEARS…..I REALLY LOVE HIM, AND I CANNOT DO WITHOUT HIM..BUT ALL HIS RELATIONS WAS AGAINST OUR FRIENDSHIP INCLUDING HIS MOTHER AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB…..SO WHEN I MET WITH THE SPELL CASTER I TOLD HIM ALL THAT HAS HAPPEN TO ME…AT THE FIRST STAGE I WAS UNDECIDED, SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GIVE IT A TRY….AND IN 7 DAYS MY BOYFRIEND (NOW MY HUSBAND) CALLED ME BY HIMSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY…THAT IS HOW WE GOT MARRIED AND HAPPILY TOGETHER NOW…YOU CAN CONTACT THIS SPELL CASTER ON HIS EMAIL him on dr.hazzanherbalcentre@gmail.com or call him on +2348169340571

    ReplyDelete