Saturday 14 November 2015

I Look Stupid When Sagging - Naeto C

Nigerian singer, Naeto C, could be said to be one of Nigeria’s gentle artiste who does not make noise about his brand but continues to attract personalities to his door step.
The singer who recently released his album after parting ways with Storm records some years back taking a look at his past life style explained that there are some things he can’t do now because he now has lots of mouth to feed.
Naeto C speaking about his dress sense of how he use to sag back then noted that he realized that dressing that way made him looked stupid because he was a young artiste.
In his words with Punch, “I think I grew up and realised it looked stupid. When I was a younger artiste, I did not care much about my image. But now that I am grown, I pay attention to my image because the people I perform for are my clients.”

He stated that he has grown past such way of life because he now has an image to protect and the kind of clients he now has.
“My client is a mature person who obviously can afford my services. You don’t want your client to see you as irresponsible because tomorrow, when you go to the same client for a business proposition, he would not take you seriously if you are sagging. The client would see you as immature and irresponsible. I think being mature and responsible made me stop sagging,” he said.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment