Wednesday 21 October 2015

Prostitute Who Found Lamar Odom Unconscious Cries Out - 'I Saved His Life "

One of the two Las Vegas prostitutes at the center of the Lamar Odom overdose has broken her silence to tell Daily Mail Online: 'I didn't do anything wrong – I saved his life.'

Monica Monroe was one of the two petite blondes picked out of a line-up by Lamar, 35, when he arrived at the Love Ranch on Saturday afternoon.She has now left Nevada and has gone into hiding .Dailmail reached her on phone and she said 
I'm not to blame at all because I didn't do anything wrong at all,' she insisted. 'I feel like I saved his life by finding him.'My face is all over the world wide news now but we have an issue about this because I didn't do anything wrong.
Monroe is said to have handed her check back voluntarily and, according to multiple sources, is distraught over what happened to Lamar.
'I haven't got paid. First of all, the $75,000, it's half with the house,' she added. 'On top of that, me and the [other] girl have to split it, so we don't get $37,000 each.'I just found my man murdered not that long ago. And then my mother's house was shot up, someone was looking for me and I'm in a witness protection program.'And now my hair, my new dark that I dyed – because I'm not blonde anymore - it's out in the news. I have a problem now.'
Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment