Monday 21 September 2015

WATCH: Six Year Old's Heart Melting Plea For Her Parents To Stay Together

A SIX-year-old child pleads with her rowing parents to stay together in this heart-melting video.

In the footage, the child tells her parents: "I don't want you and my dad to be replaced. I want you and my dad to be placed as settled and be friends."
"I'm not trying to be mean," she adds, "I just want everyone to be friends."
A post on Facebook says that the scene unfolded after the child's mum returned from Badminton to find a shoe rack had collapsed.
With the child's dad then moaning that the mother had bought a cheap rack, a row soon broke out, according to the status update.

It was then that the child, Tiana, pulled her parents together for a life lesson.

She says: "If I can be nice, I think all of us can be nice too.
"I'm not trying to be mean but I'm trying to do my best in my heart. Nothing else than that.
"I want you, mum, my dad - everyone to be friends. I want everyone to be smiling."
The youngster then entreats her parents to get on the same level.
She said: "For my dad and you, mum, I think you can do it. I think you can settle your mean heights down a little to short heights.
"I just want everything to be settled now," she continues, "nothing else.
"I just want everything to be good as possible, nothing else."


Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment