Wednesday 16 September 2015

Beyoncé Is Being Sued By A SongWriter For $10 Billion Over “Stolen” Songs

Songwriter Suing Beyoncé For $10 Billion Over Allegedly “Stolen” Songs

Where the cast at? That’s what church-going songwriter Cheareen Jones wants to know.
Miss Jones is suing some of y’all lord and savior, Beysus Christ, for $10 billion (with a “b”) for allegedly stealing songs like “Irreplaceable”, “Listen”, and “Sweet Dreams”.
According RadarOnline, the lawsuit states:
“I thought the church had started to rob me, and that is why I am filing a community larceny crime,” she said in her complaint. “Beyonce is committing grand larceny nesting in my uterine walling and bewitching herself into my image and invoking songs that do not belong to her.”

Uterine. Walling.
Cheareen Jones woke up like dis and by “dis” we mean “bat s#!t crazy”.
Image via WENN

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment