Friday 5 June 2015

Photos: NDLEA Arrest Businessman With 225 Grammes Of Cocaine Inside His Butt

Men of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, have arrested 46 year old businessman Tochukwu Prosper Nzom who inserted 225gm of cocaine into his anus while preparing to board an Air France flight to Paris from the Muritala Mohammed International Airport yesterday June 4th.
According to a statement by the spokesperson of NDLEA, Mr Mitchell Ofoyeju, two other drug traffickers, identified as Idehen Prince Henry and Ilemena Chinedu Peter were also arrested with 915 grammes and 1.225kg of cocaine as they arrived Nigeria from Brazil on an Emirates flight.

When interrogated, 46 year old Nzom (pictured above) who hails from Anambra state and is married with two children, said he would have made $1, 500 if he had succeeded in trafficking the banned substance.
"I was drinking with friends when I heard them talking about drugs. I actually volunteered to smuggle drugs because of my financial situation. They agreed to pay me $1,500 because it was only three wraps weighing 225 grammes. I am from a poor home,” he said
On his part, Idehen Prince Henry said he was promised $2, 500 by the people who sent him to traffic the drug 
"I am from Enugu State. I am married to a Brazilian lady and we have a child. I work as a sales boy in a supermarket. I dropped out of school in Junior Secondary Class 3. I overheard some of my friends discussing about drugs and I indicated interest. That was how it started. The drug was packed in a bag for me and they promised to pay me $2,500. I am so sad, disappointed and ashamed of myself.”he said
The suspects will soon be charged to court.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment