Wednesday 17 June 2015

PAUL PLAY DAIRO DEBUNKS KIDNEY RELAPSE RUMOUR

Reports claiming that Nigerian singer, Paul Play Dairo, is ill again due to a kidney relapse may not be entirely correct as the artiste has debunked the tales. The son of late veteran musician, IK Dairo, says he is presently busy with his forthcoming work.
Speaking with Punch, Paul Play said he only returned to hospital for a routine checkup as advised by his doctors.
"I am coming out with a single very soon. In the next two weeks, it will be out. I have mapped out my strategy and I will be back in the next two weeks with my single.

"I just went to the hospital to keep up with my health. I didn’t have any relapse. There is nothing like that at all," he told Punch.
In 2009, the 'Angel Of My Life' crooner was in South Africa reportedly shooting his music video, when he fell ill.

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment