Wednesday 10 June 2015

Miley Cyrus Speaks On Her Sexual Preferences

Miley Cyrus has opened up on her sexuality in the new issue of Paper mag.The 22 year old tells the magazine she is into everything that doesn't involve sex with animals or lack of consent ...
"I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn't involve an animal and everyone is of age. Everything that's legal, I'm down with. Yo, I'm down with any adult -- anyone over the age of 18 who is down to love me,""I don't relate to being boy or girl, and I don't have to have my partner relate to boy or girl."
She also reveal she has had very serious same sex relationships which were as intense as those she had with men,but they never got exposed  ..She says.
"I've had that," she says. "But people never really looked at it, and I never brought it into the spotlight.
She says she knew she had romantic feelings towards women at age 14,when she confessed to her mother.
 "I remember telling her I admire women in a different way. And she asked me what that meant. And I said, I love them. I love them like I love boys," she admits "And it was so hard for her to understand. She didn't want me to be judged and she didn't want me to go to hell. But she believes in me more than she believes in any god. I just asked for her to accept me. And she has."
Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment