Tuesday 16 June 2015

Miley Cyrus Says 'F***ing Is Easy' As She Opens Up On Bisexual Romance And Reveals She's Gender Fluid

MILEY Cyrus has never exactly been coy about discussing her love life, but she's gone even further by claiming it takes her just five seconds to find a bed partner.

Even for a superstar, that's pretty impressive.
The 22-year-old revealed that she finds it almost too easy to find somebody to have sex with, but much more difficult to find somebody she can talk to.
Miley said: "F***ing is easy. You can find someone to f*** in five seconds. We want to find someone we can talk to, and be ourselves with. That's fairly slim pickings."
Miss Cyrus then went on to say that she was the girl in Nashville that other girls would come to for "experimenting" as a teen.


The Wrecking Ball singer confirmed that she identifies as bisexual in her naked Paper magazineexposé last week, and has now revealed that she is gender fluid, or that she identifies with both male and female genders.
Speaking to Time magazine to promote her InstaPride campaign, the artist formerly known as Hannah Montana said: "I'm just equal. I'm just even. It has nothing to do with any parts of me or how I dress or how I look. It's literally just how I feel."

The Wrecking Ball singer confirmed that she identifies as exposé last week, and has now revealed that she is gender fluid, or that she identifies with both male and female genders.
Speaking to Time magazine to promote her InstaPride campaign, the artist formerly known as Hannah Montana said: "I'm just equal. I'm just even. It has nothing to do with any parts of me or how I dress or how I look. It's literally just how I feel."

Follow Me On Twitter & Instagram@effiongeton

No comments:

Post a Comment